divendres, 26 d’octubre del 2012

the animal in me


Is this my personality? I'm not sure that the description they give is exactly who I am, however, I agree wth most of aspects of my mind. For example, I'm a happy and kind person, but hen something ennoys me, I can be unpreddictable and bad tempered. I think this description suits quite good with me. The only thing I don't agree with is about the jobs... I wouldn't like to be a lifeguard or a volleyball player!! Well, and there's another thing, I don't think that I'll waist all my money or get in constant troubles.


These charming pinnipeds are agile, sleek and energetic with an eagerness to their spirit that's irresistibly compelling. The sea lion can be described as a combination of the dog and dolphin personalities - Part carnivore, part sea dweller, it is well groomed with an attractive mind and body. Like the dolphin, sea lions are pleasure connoisseurs who can be quite lazy when it comes to putting in a solid day's work. With the dog's loyalty and generosity, it manages to charm everyone with its effervescence.

Sea lions have little respect for the value of money, and even though they have the talent to accumulate vast wealth they're much more likely to be found at the beach. Alas, the lack of money doesn't discourage the sea lion from those spending sprees that leave it in debt, for saving for the future is never a priority and sea lions are forever emptying the penny jar or mooching a few bucks to buy a tuna sandwich.
The sea lion's agile mind is exercised by long hours of debate on issues of philosophy. Their lazy dispositions, however, can result in conversations that lack substance and logical grounding. Still, they are curious about the universe, paying particular attention to numerology and astrology. Their cheerful dispositions belie a hot tempered core. When reacting assertively, their attack comes in the form of a sharp, barked retort, but they have no natural enemies and their slippery personas provide sufficient defense in the event of an attack.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada