dissabte, 5 d’octubre del 2013

Introducing myself...

I'm Miquel Sarquella, from 1st bat B. I'm sixteen years old and I live in st.Pere Pescador. However, I was born in Palamós because my family used to live there, until I was two that my parents decided to move out because of their job. Now they own two sailing schools, one in st.Pere and the other in Empuriabrava; as a result I also sail. I compete in races on a dinghy called 420. I really enjoy the competitions but what we actually do the most is training... Almost every weekend I go to Blanes (where my club is located) and practice about four hours a day, I have to wake up very early to arrive on time, but it's OK. When I'm not sailing I do some other sports, such as windsurfing or paddle-surfing, but during the week I don't have much time 'cause obviously I have to go to school...

A lot of people don't like school, but I do. I have fun learning new things and I do think that it is very important to posses a lot of knowledge. Although my best skills are maths and physics, I also enjoy learning languages, that's why apart from learning english at school I go once a week to German classes. At first it was very difficult and everyone told me that I would drop the academy as soon as I started with grammar, but after some months of hard work it has become something really interesting and now I'm able to speak a little of german (at least I was before summer..!). I think that speaking some languages will help me to find a job in a future, by the moment I want to study architecture but... Who guess if I may change my mind and need to speak a foreign language?


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada