dissabte, 14 de març del 2015

100 posts!

This is my 101st post on this blog!

After three years of posting on this blog, my last news article was the 100th post. To celebrate this kind of "anniversary", I'd like to tell you what does this blog mean to me.

It started just as a school task. Actually it is still something I do for school, but I've reached a point where I do like writing on this blog. As you may know thanks to some older posts, I'm not very fond of writing online and posting my thoughts on the web. Neither do I like to use social networks such as Facebook or twitter, however, I've started to enjoy writing here. At first I thought that no one would ever care about what I would write, but I realized that there's someone out there who reads my posts and that I even get visits from the US or Russia. This motivates me to keep on posting and sharing my ideas and interests with these anonymous people, because who knows if I could make a little change on their lives? Perhaps someone will decide to study architecture too, or to start sailing!

Although I may eventually stop writing on "sailing through life", it will always be my first blog, the place where I can check that during these three years I've improved my English a lot, somewhere where I can talk about myself and get to know other net users...  



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada