dijous, 7 de març del 2013

feel like summer!

Just two days ago I lakes about the awful weather that was making me become so sad... but now the storm has leaved and Spring is arriving at last. I'm getting so happy! The day is light almost until seven and the temperature is getting higher. And this reminds me that Summer comes after Spring! And this Summer I'm going to Ireland for two weeks :) 

Last year I went there for seven days, and they were the best in Summer. So I've decided to return there and this time, for two weeks! I'll go with Nil, as last year, but probably with another friend Marcel. And I have to say that we've arranged the dates to meet there our italian friends and Zosia, the polish one. We're so excited to see them again, and also very happy to continue learning surf, spoken English and of course having a loooot of fun.
I hope this year we will meet a lot of new people and trip to wonderful places such as cliffs and amazing landscapes. I know that it is impossible to repeat last year's experience, so I'm wondering to make it even better, meeting new friends, learning new things and going to different places. 


At last I just want to tell you that if you have the chance to travel abroad, don't think it twice! It is incredible. And it is as easy as looking for interesting trips around Europe in the network!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada