dilluns, 24 de març del 2014

london

What a wonderful city!

I had never been to London until this four-day-trip with school, and this city has amazed me so much. I even think I'm in love with it;)

We were staying in a hostel in Elephant and Castel which was very comfortable, that quarter of the city is very interesting and full of people from all around the world. Even though it wasn't a specially beautiful zone, we were near from everywhere and had a lot bus stops and underground stations around, so we were very well-communicated.

The center is fantastic, all the sights, buildings, shops, streets, museums, bridges... It is all very beautiful. We've been to almost all the highlights of the city but also to some places not that famous but worth seeing, such as Covent garden or Candemn town.

London, I'll be back!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada