dilluns, 1 de desembre del 2014

matilda

I'm not very keen on watching humour films, that's why I found so difficult to write this post: I simply couldn't think of a funny film I had watched recently because I hadn't!


However, I kept on trying to remember some funny film I liked when I was little, and I came across with Matilda. Matilda is a film about a little genious girl who is born in an ignorant but rich family. She early shows up interest for books and school, but her parents still believe she is three (when she is actually six) and treat her as a baby. Then, her father, who sells cars at a fraudulent price, meets a terrible headmistress from a very strict school. They decide to take Matilda to that school, and there she starts to develope her amazing mind...

The humour of Matilda is both witty and kind of slapstick.

This hilarious film has some moving scenes and and also a lot of message in it. When you see it as a child you just make fun of the situation, but when you watch it again with some more years you realize how the film is criticizing a society focused on earning money that forget about education and ethics.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada