dilluns, 11 de maig del 2015

summer 2015

Sometimes, it seems to me that the year of a student consists of two periods: one enjoying vacation, and the other waiting anxiously for summer.

I would like to be an exception, yet I am not. Although I really enjoy school and learning and all that great stuff we're supposed to like, I prefer a thousand times summer. Who doesn't? 

Now that we're finishing off the school year, one of the hardest ones I've ever lived, I'm eagerly planning my summer: I've got a long list of "to do's". First of all I must get good marks in these last exams we're doing this week. Then, after "selectivitat", when this horror will be over, I'll come back to life.

I'd like to get my driving license as early as possible, regarding that I'm already eighteen and my parents have to take me everywhere whenever I can't go cycling. Besides, I'm determined to learn French at last, as well as improve my German skills. Apart from learning, there's much to do, so I'll have to earn some money. To do that, I'll be working part-time in my parent's sailing school both in the bar and teaching. 

With the money I expect to raise I will prepare a budget for going to University, but also I would like to fund a trip to Garda, Italy,  where an important race is held every summer. 

Finally, I will try to enjoy the most my time here, and perhaps I will make scuba diving course in "Cap de Creus". As you can see, many many plans... I'll try to accomplish them all, if not, I will enjoy, for sure, every second of summer, whatever I may be doing.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada