dimarts, 20 de novembre del 2012

MY PASSION



Sailing, oh sailing... When people ask me why do I sail, I quickly answer: because I like it! But let's go further, why do I like it? It is difficult for me to answer this question. first of all I should tell you why did I start sailing. That's a bit easier, I started early young, maybe with four years, in summer. Then, my parents used to sail everyday, and also my sister. I remember that I got on the boats with them and had a great time. After some years, I started to compete in races and become more and more  competitive. Since then, I love sailing. It is something special. When I sail I feel different, I feel free... The sea gives me a strange power which makes me feel energic and in contact with nature.

Sometimes when I talk to people and tell them that I sail, they think that I just sit on a boat and wait for the wind to push me, or that I only spend a few minutes there and then contiune a normal day (as if you go to play football), but sailing is much more. When you sail, you get caught and you can't stop... It requires a lot of hours and effort. But once you sail, you don't matter about hours, you just think about do it more and better, it's like a drug.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada