divendres, 30 de novembre del 2012

the best horror movie

THE BEST HORROR FILM I HAVE EVER SEEN

...I don't like horror movies. So, I haven't seen many, but prhaps the best I've seen is Frenzy. It is not exactly a horror film, but keep you tense until the end. It's about a killer,but you don't know who's the killer till the middle of the film. He kills women with a tie and throw their bodies into the Tamesis
. The worst skil of the murder is that he tells to the police that the murderer is his friend, the ex-husband of the last woman he has killed...

When I saw it, it kept me tense, so I enjoyed the film so much. I know it isn't the typical horror story, where appears a lot of blood and people scream. But after some hours, when you remember the film, you get scared of what can happen to you...



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada