divendres, 11 de gener del 2013

New year resolutions 2013

Wow! The 21st December has passed and we're still here and alive! So... This is 2013 :) Happy new year to all of you.

Like every year, this year I've made my New Year's resolutions... Since I never achieve any of them, this year I've been more realistic, and they aren't hard to achieve:


  • I will improve my handwriting: look, I have an awful handwriting. I don't expect to have the best handwriting ever, but I would like that when I'm writing something, people don't have to ask me -what does that say??- 
  • I will learn to speak German properly: I'm learning German since this summer, and by the moment I can have an stupid conversation, you know... like presenting myself, asking something... I can also move in a city as a tourist with no problems, but I would like to have a fluid conversation with someone.
  • I will also improve my English skills, and for that, I'll travel to Ireland in summer, and some things more...
I've also planned some things more, but less important...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada