dimecres, 16 de gener del 2013

Les Misérables

Before reading this post you should know that I love cinema. I go to the cinema almost every week, normally on Fridays with my friends or on Sundays with my parents. I've seen a lot of movies and each one is new story to live and imagine... The last movie I've seen is quite special, it is a sung movie, Les Misérables. 


It is about a man called Jan Valjean, who escape from the law and start a new life far from Paris. He soon become an important man and the mayor of a town. Then he meets Fantine, a young and poor woman who asks him to save her daughter just a few hours before dying. He obviously takes the little girl and races her as his daughter. Some years later he returns to Paris and there, Cosette (the girl) meets Marius, a young man who's fighting for people's freedom in the capital. They fall in love and after a lot of exciting scenes, they can live together... But I won't tell you the end of the story because then you wouldn't enjoy the movie in case you watch it!


I definitely thing it is an Alan Hooper's masterpiece. This film is awesome! After more than two hours singing, when you see The end, you're still wanting more and more of that moving story. I have to admit that I was about to cry when we left the cinema... The music is great and the way the characters express themselves singing, is even more powerful than just speaking. By the way, it is spoken in English! 

Well, to finish I only have to say that if you like cinema, you can't afford to miss this film.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada