dimarts, 29 de gener del 2013

Sail, train, enjoy.

I've already done a post about sailing, but I would like to show you some more things. Every weekend I go training to Blanes or somewhere to compete in a race. This weekend I trained at nine o'clock with my team, because the winter wind in Blanes is quite strange, and if you want to sail, you have to wake up very early. As I know that sailing is an uncommon sport, I'll show you a short resume of how is a training day. You'll see that this Sunday (when I shot the videos) we had soft wind and flat water. These are great conditions to practice tags and jibes, and also velocity against other boats. I also have to tell you that it's been a short time that I'm sailing with this class of boat, so I still have to train a lot... Anyway, it is a good video to figure out how is training a sport such different as from we're used to see in television. I hope you enjoy it! ;)

1 comentari:

  1. amazing, Miquel! It's exciting to see you sailing like this. Congrats and keep up the passion!:)

    ResponElimina