dijous, 6 de juny del 2013

crazy day

Have you ever had that feeling that you're exhausted but you wanna continue doing something? So yesterday I did.

I started the day at six o'clock, one hour before than normally, because my parents had to be in BCN at nine, so they took me to school at seven. The only thing I could do there was waiting, so I waited my way: I sat on a sunny bench and read a book until Jana came behind me and shouted on my ear...

After a typical schooldays I went to the sailing center in st. Pere, where a fantastic wind was waiting for me, so I couldn't choose: I had to sail! However, I didn''t sail for many hours because I had to study for a Spanish exam I've done today (I think I'll pass it well). After studying, my parents and I went again to "fluvià-gola" where we took our paddles and rowed up to the town. Then, we returned and for our surprise it was ten pm! We had to hurry and go home quickly because we wanted to see an amazing TV serial that it's on channel six.

I really enjoyed that crazy day, a little stressing but relaxing at the same time:) 

I wanted to share a photo of yesterday, but we didn't take any, so I show you a picture taken a few weeks ago on a trip we did in Empuriabrava.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada