diumenge, 9 de juny del 2013

TIC TAC

Tic tac, tic tac, tic... Time's running and every second we're nearer to summer!

Although it doesen't look like summer because of the weather, in two weeks we're finishing school. I like going to school but I'm looking forward for summer more than any year because just a few days after classes I'm going to Ireland!!! I'm very excited to return there, I went to Ireland last year with Nil and this year we're going again with another friend of mine, Marcel. And there's more: we have arranged to meet some italian and polish friends we met last year.

I love summer, it is one of that seasons that you want them to arrive and last forever. However, this year I'll be happy to start school again in September because I'm starting Batxillerat, a new period, a new class, and something very different from ESO. I have to admit that I'm a little scared of Batxillerat because everyone says that it is very difficult, but any way I'm excited to start Batxillerat and leave ESO... But there's also that feeling of missing something before finishing it, because there will be some people who won't study Batxillerat and it is possible to stop seeing them.

I'll tell you about Batxillerat in September!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada