dijous, 6 de juny del 2013

summertime

After a long long winter summer is already here!
As you can imagine, everyone was waiting for it, waiting for the sun, for hot weather, beach... and of  course its wind!
Yesterday I did one of the firsts sessions without the thick wetsuit and it was fantastic: warm wind, warm water... oh! I forgot, have I ever told you that I also do windsurfing and kitesurfing? Although I only practise them in summer because in winter I have the sailing competitions and I don't have enough time for all.
Right now I'm at Jana's house, enjoying the weather and sunbathing  (getting ready for the beach heheh) and I thought that I could write a post to tell you how relaxed am I chatting with Jana and Nuria. However, they started to read a book a few minutes ago, so that's why I'm writing instead of talking...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada