diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

rainy days

It's Sunday morning and it's pouring down out there. The clouds cover the whole sky in dark grey and the wind is giving life to the dancing trees. Day to stay home!

I adore good weather, i couldn't live without my beloved sun and warmth typical from my country. Nevertheless, a rainy day in last November is always welcome as long as I'm not sailing... This weekned without sailing and with bad weather has come in handy for me to do some work I had to finish matching with the end of term at highschool. I had some TDR stuff to do and obviously a couple of new postson this blog...

Once I finish this I'm going to visit my grandparents and my cousin (who got twenty yesterday) and have lunch with some friends of the family. After that... And as I usually do on Sundays, I'll go to the cinema to wathch The Mockingjay! Actually, I've already seen it (last Friday with my friends) but my parents are ager to watch it and I can't refuse;) 

There's something I'd like to do today too, but I'm afraid it won't be possible: SUP. I really like this sport, it allows you to surf in the mediterranean. I can't wait for some good waves, and, in fact, I can hear them from home... The thing is that during the storm the waves are extremely messy and even dangerous, thus I'll have to wait a couple days for the sea to calm down and then, once in order, take profit of the swell!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada