dimecres, 13 de novembre del 2013

lighted ballons

I was having a look to Vogue magazine (For a school assesment, I'm not a frequent reader) when I found this fancy photo.

On the picture you can see a girl with a dolly-looking wearing an ankle-long dress standing on a field with red trees on the left and a curious tower on the right side. What makes the photo special are some lighted ballons spreaded around the landscape.

I know that what people would think is that what's fancy on the picture is the dress... But I'm not really interested on long pink clothes. Although I like fashion, I think that you have to know when to wear super fashion things and when not. For example, if you're going to college you can dress beautiful clothes, but you don't need to make wonders with your waredrove. Then, you can't appear in a wedding on your trainer's. You have to know when and where to wear each kind of clothes... and you don't need a lot of clothes to look always nice.

My advise (I'm not a fashion expert, so you may disagree) is to combine clothes you like, when you like and where you like with a bit of common sense to be fancy anywhere and dress properly. And to be true to your own style!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada