dijous, 21 de novembre del 2013

over a month at hairdresser's

A recent study on how much time women spend at the hairdresser's concluded thet the average British woman spends more than four hours per month, that means almost a month in a whole lifetime! A lot of the interviewed responded that they would like to spend even longer: "it is a relax, gossip moment" answered one of them. The researchers also concluded that it is very important for women to keep their hair looking good.

 I think it is incredible to dicover what an eternity we lose doing routine things during our life. In my case, i don't visit the hairdresser's very often, but I agree that it is important to feel comfortable with one's hair, so if some people need to "lose" a month to get happiness, I respect. I have to say that I also find it relaxing... but two hours? every week? No way!

You can look for the complete new here, it is quite interesting!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada