dimarts, 19 de novembre del 2013

presentations

During these days I've learnt a lot of things with the oral presentations of our classmates. Perhaps the three things that impressed me the most were about foreign and far cultures. 

The first one is something I learnt of my own presentation while doing the research: how do the hindu people celebrate a funeral. Rahter than the funeral in sense, I liked all the "treatments" that they do to the deceassed, for example to wash the body with purified water or even milk.

I also liked to know that the "sweet sixteen", "la quinzeañera" or the "weekend party" are almost the same experienced in different ways. To end, I have to say that the african weddings look super funny and even better than ours.

All the presentations were really interesting and I enjoyed a lot getting to know new rites of passage around the world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada