diumenge, 10 de novembre del 2013

unexpected trip

I woke up this morning thinking what could I do to do it better. I didn't really know what to do, so I ate breakfast calmly (this weekend I didn't have training nor races) and spoke with my parents. We have decided to go to Palamós to visit my grandparents and cousin, we've got dressed and then on the road to Palamos. At half way, we've seen the Montrgrí, a little mountain located in l'Empordà. We've looked at each other and no words were necessary to decide to climb it!

My sister had some assesments to do and stayed on the car, so we've thought... Why not? She has driven to the other side of the mountain and stayed in a bar. We had one and a half hour to walk up to the mountain and then down to the town for the other side! My grandma was waiting for us to arrive at two. 

It's been so exciting, the views were delightful and the sky had a special beautiful light. Once we've got on the top, where there's a castle standing, we've taken a look to the lamdscape and visitted the castle. Then we've got to run down the hill to arrive on time to granny's place. It's been an unexpected but really nice trip.

Next time we'll get dressed properly and with some more time (and a backpack with food and water) we'll try to climb it with the whole family!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada