divendres, 28 de febrer del 2014

being a monster

Have you ever heard about cloning or artificial life? It seems something of the future, it sounds science fiction... But it is not sci-fi, nor just a dream for some mad scientists, it is real. Too real.

Everyone remembers his/her childhood, everyone's got a friend and everyone has parents. Everyone but me. I didn't have a birth, i just woke up one day being unable to speak, to walk and to feel. I am the "monster", though I'd rather say that I'm the cration of a monster.

Hiding in the shadows is not an easy life, but it teaches you more and faster: in a few months I was able to speak, to walk, to run, and even to feel. A different way of feeling, of that I'm sure, but I could feel envy, anger, hate and all those "terrible" feelings you, human, try to avoid. I dare say that if I'm only able to be evil, it is because that's all I recieved from you: sticks and stones...

I don't agree with you, mankind: I'm not a monster. I'm just your creation and in my eyes YOU are THE monster. You have no mercy, you have no sense of justice and you are the most selfish creature in the whole world.

I'm coming for you, rubbish!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada