diumenge, 16 de febrer del 2014

frankenstein

BOOK vs. FILM

when you read a book and then watch the film, it is impossible not to find differences between them. Normally you first read the book and after some time, when the book's become popular, the movie is available.

this happened to me with the Hunger Games and I have to say that the film didn't disappoint me. Though I prefer the book. This usually happens with all, and Frankenstein is not the exception.

Although watching the film is easier (you just have to sit and stare) I enjoyed reading the book more:

  • firs reason: You can imagine the characters as you want, the background as you want, ant the whole amount of details as you want.
  • second reason: This version of the film has got a lot of changes regarding the book. I understand that cinema must add and invent things to make the film more attractive... but I don't really like the kind of things they've added.
Even though I prefer the book, I also recommend you to watch the film, it really worths it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada