dilluns, 17 de febrer del 2014

kiel

Last season, my coach told me about a very famous race celebrated in Germany: the Kieler woche (Kiels's week). He told us (to the team) about the race and instantly we wanted to go! unfortunately we finally didn't go, because it was expensive and a bit too far regarding that we had started that same year. But time's passed so fast and we are already preparing the calendar for next season and summer, and it seems like this June... we're traveling to Kiel!!!

I was already excited when I heard about that, but my excitement boosted when a couple of weeks ago the organization shared the promotional video for this year. I'm really looking forward for it, although it will be cold. Germany is a beautiful place, and as I've heard Kiel is great: just watching the video you can make an idea of how great the experience of being in that race would be. I can't wait to go there! 

It seems like Kiel's winds are not too hard nor too light (perfect!) and the temperature in June-July is like the average temp. here in middle spring. I'll have to wear my winter clothes again, but I think it is going to worth it. Another point to contemplate is the long journey to there, which is in northern Germany, about 2000Km far from Barcelona. We still have to decide if we're going there by plane or with our club's van, and there are a lot of details to settle...

I'll keep you informed!  

I've post the video up there! (the post just before this one...)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada