divendres, 28 de febrer del 2014

gap year

A gap year is a period of time that can last for a year or even longer, perhaps shorter, as you want! During this year, you travel to a foreing country to learn a language, to find a new job, meet people, etc. the reasons for travelling are almlost milions!

If I could go on a gap year I guess I would travel to somwere warm and with good wind or waves, though everywhere would be fantastic! I wonder I'll be able to go on one some day (let's hope not a gar day!).

A lot of people go on their gap year in order to learn a new language or practise asecond languange. It is common to get a job in the new country, but it is also possible to go as a volunteer somewhere people need help. I think the first option is very exciting, but the second one is more likely to teach you about life. Because life is about having fun, learning languages, meeting new people... But also about learning principles, and a gap year as a volunteer is one of the most enriching experiences regarding values. 

My advice is that if you ever have the chance to go on a gap year, do not hesitate to get involved!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada