dissabte, 1 de febrer del 2014

new hobby

I had always been interested in photography, but it wasn't until christmas that I received my first camera. It is a Nikon Coolpix, it works really well and I'm very happy with it. I started taking photos just the day after I got it (I had to charge it before) and by now I already have some photos that in my opinion are quite good. Although I still have to learn a lot about how to focus and light, I'll show you a photo I consider beautiful and, why not, well done;)


It may look like I put the cone deliberately, but I actually found it like this (of course someone had left it that way). I like the photo because you can see the cone but also the blue colors of the sea and the bright day it was. However you won't believe, I took it in January! I was having a walk with my parents and I picked the camera hoping to take some nice photos... and I think I did!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada