dijous, 20 de febrer del 2014

uni

How is Girona's University? Tomorrow I'm going to know the answer!

I've already been to UAB, one campus in Barcelona that I visited with school a couple of weeks ago. There I went to the presentation of two degrees: microengineering and physics. I really liked the first one, but you need chemistry to get into it and I'm not doing it (I've chosen techincal drawing instead). About physics, I found it abit disappointing, well, rather than disappointing a bit boring.

In Girona I've aplied for the introduction of architecture, the degree I've always known I wanted to study. I think they're also going to show us the buildings and the library there. As I've heard, on Girona teachers are closer to students because it is smaller and newer. Even though, I want to study in Barcelona. Then I'm going to see the law presentation, I'm not very interested in that but the introduction sounds fun (they're going to simulate a court!).

By now I'm quite sure I want to study architecture, but who knows if I may change my mind? I'll tell you something next week!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada